8:15am: School Office Opens
8:50am: First Learning Block
10:50am: Morning Tea Eating
11:00am: Morning Tea Break
11:20am: Second Learning Block
12:30pm: Lunch Break
1:00pm: Lunch Eating
1:15pm: Third Learning Block
2:45pm: End of day
Note: There is a bell at 2:40pm – this is for children who attend afterschool care at the Arataki Community Centre.
3:00pm: School Office Closes
At present Arataki School does not have an enrolment scheme. That means there is no school zone.
New Entrant Enrolments and General Enrolments
When enrolling a New Entrant you need to provide your child’s
- birth certificate
- immunization certificate
The enrolment pack includes
- the school enrolment form – this provides the school with the essential information we need to care for your child.
- enrolment and consent for free dental examinations
- Arataki School prospectus
Optional Donations (Yearly)
$15 per student
$25 for a family.
Arataki School Uniform price list:
Effective 24th July 2017 (Price includes naming on each item)
Polo Shirt $35
Beanies (optional) $23
Bucket Hats $21
Year 6 Sweatshirt (optional) $64
Pack (1 Hat, 2 Fleeces, 2 Polo shirts, 2 shorts/skort) $265
Stationary Pack Prices
NE & Year 1 Rooms 2, 3, 4, 5 $23.50
Yr 1, 2, 3 Room 6, 7, 8, 11, 20, 21 $27.00
Yr 4 ,5, 6 Rooms 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 $34.00
NE & 1, 2 (Bilingual) Rooms 12 $20.00
Yr 4, 5, 6 (Bilingual) Rooms 9 & 10 $29.50
Please note Rm 11 (Bilingual) is using the Yr 1, 2, 3 stationery packs.
All payments can be made either at the office (Cash, EFTPOS, Debit Card) or via Internet Banking. School bank details below:
- Bank Westpac: 03-1547-0005512-00
- Details (Reference): Childs name and reason for payment (e.g. Uniform, Stationary, Rippa or Donation). No Credit cards.